Layover Brunch at The International – 4.26
Reclaim your hangovers from the cold clutches of winter and embrace the day! Knoxville’s premiere, outdoor day party gleefully returns for these next few months of sweet, sweet sunshine. Enjoy good eats, refreshing libations, and only the most appropriate afternoon tunage in the company of this city’s most dedicated loafers.
Admission is free, but your hunger and thirst will come at a price.
– SLOW NASTY – sultry downtempo garnished with dub and hip hop.
– PSYCHONAUT – slow roasted ambience marinated in psychedelia.
– SAINT THOMAS LEDOUX – moody techno peppered with noise and soul.
Brunch by Local Motive
– BREAKFAST BURGER – ½ lb beef patty, fried egg, spinach, tomato, and cheddar on a ciabatta bun.
– BREAKFAST BURRITO – scrambled egg, pulled pork hash, cheese, green onion, cilantro, and habanero sour cream.
– SMOKED SALMON BAGEL – maple glazed salmon, green onion cream cheese, capers, tomato, and fresh oregano.
– FRENCH TOAST – “Haitian” style on a halved baguette.
– WAFFLES – jalapeno cornbread (with pulled pork), tradiational Belgian, or bacon infused, with strawberry, blueberry, or bourbon maple syrup.
– A LA CARTE – eggs (cooked to order), bacon (candied or Canadian), sausage, and pulled pork hash.
– BLOODY MARYS – some assembly required.
– CHAMPAGNE – mimosa, poinsettia, bellini.
– CHOCOLATE FONDUE – indulge at no cost while you wait on your food.
Sunday, April 26 from 12:00 am to 5:00 pm. All ages and pets welcome.
This is a SHINE ONLY event, and will be canceled/rescheduled in the event of bad weather (we might tolerate a light drizzle).
Presented by Midnight Voyage Productions